Athlete psychology services are an often overlooked yet critical component to an athlete’s performance.
What: The SPQ20 is a measure aimed to increase the awareness and understanding for the athlete of their mental skills in sport, analyze and assess where those skills lie as far as strengths or areas of growth, and practical tips for improvement.
When: The psychologist with Amplify will administer the SPQ20 to the athlete which takes about 15 minutes to complete and 48 hours to turn around.
Achievement, adaptability, competitiveness, conscientiousness, visualization, intuition, goal setting
Pressure mgmt, self-efficacy, fear of failure, flow, stress mgmt., emotions, self-talk, self-awareness
Ethics, empathy, relationships (Assessment of your core principles, feelings, concern and relationships)
Aggressiveness, power (Assessing how your adopt aggressive attitudes and leadership roles)
WHO ARE THE TARGET USERS FOR THESE SERVICES:
- EventHorizon coached athletes that require athlete psychology services so the athlete and coach can better extract performance.
- Athletes not coached by EventHorizon but require athlete psychology services to share with their own coaches to help enhance performance.
- Self coached athletes that require athlete psychology services so they can use it to help enhance their performance.
ATHLETE PSYCHOLOGY PACKAGES:
- $100 for just the SPQ20 and raw data report with no additional feedback from sport psychologist.
- $250 for the assessment, which includes a one-on-one meeting with the sports psychologist to review the results, obtain some personal information which can then enhance one personalized recommendation or strategy for the athlete to work with.
- $350 for assessment, review of report meeting, and an additional meeting to check in on progress of personalized strategy.
- $425 for assessment plus 3 meetings with sports psychologist (1 report review, 2 around specific goals/strategies).