Whether you have questions and need direction, require data interpretation or detailed analysis of your training data, we’ve got you covered.
Where: Location Independent
What: As endurance sport continues to grow, athletes need different kinds of support. If one-on-one coaching is not for you, perhaps an hour or two with one of our expert coaches is what you need.
Who: Our Master coaches are certified with USA Triathlon, IRONMAN, completed a widely recognized sports nutritionist certification and have a decade of coaching experience.
When: After collecting information on what you’re looking to get out of the session(s), the Master coach will book a sit down face-to-face screen sharing session with you via Zoom or Skype.
Cost: $150 per hour. The fee at checkout is for one hour of consulting with a coach. For additional hours of consultation time, increase the quantity amount.
Receive face-to-face consultation and screen share through Zoom or Skype.
A short summary report delivered after consultation with prescribed initiatives.
Analysis of your training and/or nutrition data in the session.
Strategic training direction based on science and evidenced based principles.
WHO ARE TARGET USERS FOR MASTER COACH CONSULTATIONS?
- The self coached or self-sufficient athlete just looking for interpretation, analysis or direction from an experienced and qualified coach and nutritionist.
- The athlete that’s priced out of, or not suitable for one-on-one coaching but require assistance on an ad-hoc basis.
MASTER COACHING CONSULTANTS
- Tony Rich
- Managing Director, EventHorizon endurance sport
- Host of the Endurance Experience Podcast
- Level II USAT Certified Coach
- Level II TrainingPeaks Certified Coach
- IRONMAN Certified Coach
- Certified Sports Nutritionist: International Society of Sports Nutritionists
- 10 Years of coaching experience
- Guinness World Record Holder – Indoor Ironman