Endurance Institute gives endurance athletes access to an ongoing stream of education and thought leadership.
Dates: 24/7 Access
Price: Tiers $25-$35-$45/Month
Location: Access Online Portal [Location Independent]
WHAT YOU GET FOR THE FEE
- A low cost and lower touch training and coaching solution for the self-sufficient athlete, with options to get what you need when you need it.
- Monthly access to a growing library of training and coaching on-demand learning designed by a certified coaches.
- Monthly access to an extensive and constantly growing library of resources including eBooks, videos, spreadsheet based dashboards and templates.
- Sponsor discount codes.
- Private Facebook group with access to a certified coach.
- Mobile app access to on-demand learning and certified coach.
- 24/7 access to EvenHorizon online community.
- Discount on EventHorizon training programs.
- Optional discounted kits/apparel.
WHO ARE TARGET USERS FOR EHI?
ENDURANCE SPORT ATHLETES
- All categories of athletes that may be self-coached but are looking to tap into endurance coach thought leadership to assist with planning their strategies.
- Recreational and fitness categories of athletes that are new to the sport and are looking for high quality endurance sport education and guidance.
- Athletes in the off-season looking to stay plugged into an education stream, as they begin their off season strategies.
- Athletes looking to ask questions of and received guidance from experienced and certified endurance sport coaches.
- Personal trainers and other fitness professionals that are looking to dive into the arena of coaching endurance sport athletes and seek mentorship.
- New triathlon, running or endurance sports coaches that are seeking mentorship, resources, tools and information to help them start their business.
- Online portal with on-demand learning
- Private Facebook Group
- Training workbook calculators with dashboards