Enhance your cycling power with the Display of Power programs!
Training Programs: A training program designed by qualified and experienced coaches and powered by TrainingPeaks. Ideal for triathletes and cyclists and Zwift aficionados.
Cyclists training for a century or a two day 150-175 mile ride can prepare with programs tailored to prepare the athletes for those events.
Tools & Resources : A 70+ page eBook with 10 chapters on every relevant topic for cycling and a workbook of calculators, dashboards and reports.
Style : Power based, FTP progression and Endurance Event Training. Listen to a helpful podcast on our Youtube channel below for tips!
The athlete’s video library on every relevant training and nutrition topic.
The 70+ page eBook dives deep into Boston marathon qualifying topics
The mobile app allows for access to the program and completed activity analysis.
The training program powered by TrainingPeaks designed for performance.
The athlete’s reusable for lifetime, dynamic suite of interactive tools and calculators.
A private Facebook group with certified cycling coaches
HOW DO THE PROGRAMS HELP CYCLISTS?
- Cyclists often fail to determine a correct training target in order to enhance and achieve new fitness. The programs will demystify this process.
- The programs guides cyclists in determining where their fitness is now and how far their fitness needs to go to achieve their goal.
- The workouts are designed to be simple and not overly complex. The workouts are written with the goal of allowing the cyclist to have full understanding of what they need to do in less than a minute!
- Athletes that are training for a century or two day 150-175 mile ride can prepare themselves with programs tailored to complete both types of events.
- The training incorporates targeted volume and periodization scientifically determined to maximize cycling economy over a specific goal time.
- With access to the Endurance Institute online portal receive on-demand learning on training and nutrition topics and enhance your fitness IQ.
- Understand how to formulate a race execution strategy (Tapering plan, Pacing Plan, Pre-race nutrition plan, race nutrition plan) for maximizing cycling or triathlon event success.
- Reuse the program, eBook, tools and resources for life and have access to the on-demand learning.
DO I NEED A POWER METER TO GET SOMETHING OUT OF THE PROGRAM?
- No. Although training with power is highly recommended, the eBook describes in detail how to use Rate of Perceived Effort (RPE) to target intensities.
DO I NEED TO SIGN UP FOR A VIRTUAL RIDING SERVICE TO DO THE DISPLAY OF POWER PROGRAM?
- No. You can do the Display of Power training programs independently of any virtual riding service. You do not need Zwift or any other service. But if you are signed up for a virtual riding service, Display of Power provides you steps on how to automatically incorporate the program workouts into your virtual riding service. [Click Here for Instructions]
- Level up your cycling ability with Display of Power and select “Sign Up” to begin.