EventHorizon’s virtual clinic webinars are an excellent and time-efficient means of receiving training and coaching advice.
NEXT WEBINAR DETAILS
WHAT WILL ATHLETES GET OUT OF OUR VIRTUAL CLINICS?
- With EventHorizon open water clinics you’re getting the following experience:
- EventHorizon coaches have over 20+ years of cumulative endurance sport experience.
- Coaches have achieved certifications from USA Triathlon, IRONMAN University, USA Cycling, U.S. Master Swimming and several other recognized athletic associations.
APPROACH AND STRUCTURE
- Less than 1 hour Webinar sessions on topics (and sub-topics) extended to yet not limited to:
- Training (approaches, strategic and tactical strategies)
- Fueling/Race Nutrition
- Pacing for races
- Athlete Psychology
- Boston Marathon qualifying and racing strategies.
- Deep dives on endurance sport disciplines (i.e., swimming, cycling, running)
- All sessions with Q&A Sessions with coaches.
WHAT YOU RECEIVED AT OUR OPEN WATER CLINICS
- Lecture based deep dive, from EventHorizon certified coaches and sometimes guest lectures.
- Question and answer session with coaches.
- Access to the recording after the meeting has ended.
- Opportunities for special offers/discounts to all participants.