Be prepared to run the Boston Marathon course!
Training Program: A training program designed by qualified and experienced coaches and powered by TrainingPeaks. Select from 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, or 36 weeks.
On-Demand Learning : On-demand video courses on every topic including training, recovery, nutrition, fueling, pacing as well as subject matter expert tutorials.
Tools & Resources : A 70+ page eBook with 9 chapters on every relevant topic in marathon training and a workbook of calculators, dashboards and reports.
Communication : Private Facebook group with coaches.
Style : Self Paced
The athlete’s video library on every relevant marathon training topic.
The 70+ page eBook dives deep into Boston marathon qualifying topics
The mobile app allows for access to the program and completed activity analysis.
The training program powered by TrainingPeaks designed for performance.
The athlete’s reusable for lifetime, dynamic suite of interactive tools and calculators.
A private Facebook group with Boston qualifying expert coaches.
HOW DOES THE COURSE HELP BOSTON MARATHON RUNNERS?
- The 4 Newton hills of the Boston Marathon course after mile 16 pose a unique challenge for Boston Marathon runners. The program prepares runners for those hills.
- Running downhill in the Boston Marathon can result in fatigue later in the race. This is called eccentric loading. The program is tailored to prepare Boston Marathoners for eccentric loading.
- The training incorporates targeted volume and periodization scientifically determined to maximize running economy over a specific goal time.
- Determine how to derive accurate Boston marathon prediction times based on your fitness throughout training and into race execution strategy.
- Receive a Boston Marathon spreadsheet based workbook of calculators, dashboard and tools including a Boston Marathon course adjusted pacing calculator.
- Formulate a Boston Marathon race execution strategy (Tapering plan, Pacing Plan, Pre-race nutrition plan, race nutrition plan) for maximizing Boston marathon qualifier success.
- Receive key tips from expert Boston Marathon coaches that maximize the chances of potential qualifiers.
- Reuse the program, eBook, tools and resources for life and have access to the on-demand learning.
CAN I GET JUST THE PROGRAM ONLY WITHOUT THE ON-DEMAND LEARNING?
- Yes. We recommend the full program by selecting “Sign Up” to get the most out of the learning outcomes. However you can get only the program powered by TrainingPeaks via the following link. [The RunBoston Training Program Only]
- Execute your qualifier attempt with complete confidence and precision. Enter the full online course by selecting “Sign Up” to begin.